Let us guide you on land
With the growth of the river cruise market in Europe and more recently along the Garonne, Dordogne and Gironde rivers, Bordeaux Excellence has been able to offer its know-how to river cruise lines.
The experience we’ve acquired working with maritime cruise lines and during cruise ship ports of call has allowed us to quickly comprehend the demands and expectations which are very similar to those of river cruise lines already operating in Bordeaux or that will be in the future.
In our Bordeaux office close to wharfs of the Garonne River, we create customized excursions which depart from the main ports of call :
- Pauillac along the Medoc’s Route des Chateaux
- Blaye and its citadel listed by UNESCO as a world heritage site
- Bourg sur Gironde ideally located for visiting the Cognac region
- Libourne – gateway to Saint-Emilion and Dordogne
- Cadillac for the fortified towns of Entre-deux-mers and its privileged access to the Sauternes vineyard and historic chateaux
- And of course, Bordeaux, in the center of this cruising region, with the Arcachon Basin and the Dune of Pilat nearby.
We can then plan and coordinate all the necessary logistics :
- Choosing guides, administration and managing their schedule
- Choosing local transport companies and handling coordination in the field
- Planning and confirming tours and other services
- Passenger transfer at the port of embarkation or disembarkation
We’ll organize the following for you:
- The vehicle of your choice: classic or luxury car, limousine, minivan, minibus, coach
- A guide who speaks the desired language: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese-Brazilian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, etc. (Don’t hesitate to contact us for other languages)
- A customized program adapted to your interests and budget
And finally, why not offer your clients a pre or post-cruise program?
- To the Basque country (Biarritz, Saint Jean de Luz, San Sebastian and Bilbao)…
- To Dordogne and the Black Perigord, which has an amazing mix of Prehistory, History, Haute Cuisine, Nature and very French Villages…
- Or even to the region of Toulouse, Albi and Carcassonne…