Let us guide you on land
Planning and coordinating all passenger services during a port of call, whether it’s a yacht or a cruise ship with thousands of passengers.
Our coverage area
France has several ports of call (listed on the map opposite) in regions that each have their own unique tourist attractions - from Normandy to Brittany, the Loire Valley to La Rochelle, the Bordeaux area to the Basque country, and of course, along the Mediterranean coast, from Languedoc to Provence and the Côte d’Azur, Bordeaux Excellence will give you recommendations and provide excursions best suited to you.
- Creating personalized excursions from classic programs such as city tours, wine tours, cultural and gastronomic trips to more active, exclusive and original programs such as a city running tour, visiting vineyards by bike or helicopter, participating in a cooking class taught by a Michelin star Chef, watching the running of the bulls from a private balcony during Pamplona’s famous Fiesta de San Fermin; going behind the scenes of the Tour de France bike race...
- Excursion program optimization according to port of call dates and time constraints,
- A clear understanding of guides and transport companies: choice of vehicle (classic or luxury car, limousine, minivan, minibus, coach); professional guides who speak the desired language: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese-Brazilian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, etc. (Don’t hesitate to contact us for other languages)
- Supervision of the selection, planning and confirmation of service providers,
- Passenger transfer at the port of embarkation or disembarkation. We can also organize your private tours, airport or train station arrivals and transfers, for every cruise line port of call in France.
- A customized program adapted to your interests and budget.
- Experience gained from several hundred port of call stopovers
- Local staff available 24/7 to respond to requests and coordinate services
- A close relationship with the port authorities, shipping agents, Tourist Offices and Chambers of Commerce to ensure the best possible environment for a port of call
- Professional liability insurance coverage which goes beyond industry standards to better protect your customers
- A maximum financial bank guarantee in accordance with the latest French Tourism Legislation
- Officially registered with Atout France, the French government agency in charge of Tourism