Experience Haute Cuisine in South West of France
Bordeaux Excellence is “The Reference Guide” of epicureans and food lovers who want to recall fond memories from childhood at country markets, go inside landmark old-world inns with zero Michelin stars, explore new tastes and textures with young “rising star” chefs and of course let’s not forget the sumptuous menus of great French tradition, combining history, spontaneity and the thrilling adventure of creation.
Bordeaux Excellence provides a vast selection of culinary whims and cooking classes in the most unusual places to pass on knowledge and experience it first-hand:
- A private house in the heart of Bordeaux’s Chartrons quarter
- Along the water or on an estuary island
- Grands crus classés wineries
- Michelin star restaurants
Bordeaux Excellence suggests a variety of theme-based gourmet experiences in an epicurean paradise for small groups of friends or businesses eager to learn the secrets of French cuisine, broaden their culinary horizons and who would like to organize a fun, team-building evening for their colleagues and employees.
Bordeaux Excellence invites you on a tasty journey with unusual tours that shouldn’t be missed:
- Smoking salmon techniques in the Basque country;
- Tasting Aquitaine caviar with Cognac from Ile de Ré;
- Hunting for the Black Diamond in Dordogne and ad hoc recipes;
- Eating hazelnut-flavored “bonsai” oysters in a little Cap Ferret oyster-farming village;
- And finally, something even more unusual, tasting incredible flowers and plants that taste like oysters or flavored with wine or a carrot…